This week I am joined by the founder and CEO of Baronfig, Joey Cofone.
Joey is an award-winning designer and entrepreneur living and working in NYC who has designed and art-directed over 100 products from zero to launch.
With over a decade of ideas, notes, and journaling – Joey has published his book The Laws of Creativity: Unlock your Originality and Awaken your Creative Genius. A book that he hopes will serve the purpose of enlightening people on creativity; how it works and how they can harness it.
During our conversation we dive into the different laws, discuss the way the book has been constructed, and we ultimately get to the idea of how creativity and productivity are related.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Joey: Website | Instagram | Twitter
- Buy Joey’s book: The Laws of Creativity: Unlock your Originality and Awaken your Creative Genius
- Check out what Baronfig has to offer
- Related Conversation: Episode 228: Tailoring Tools for Thinkers with Joey Cofone
- Related Blog Post: Taking Journaling to Another Level
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.