In this episode we delve deep with Milos Belcevic as he shares his enlightening perspective on applying product management principles to foster personal growth. Milos navigates us through a transformative conversation, exploring the boundaries of traditional product management and its profound implications in our daily lives.
We journey through Milos’ book, “Build Your Way: Applying Project Management To Life,” and discuss how treating life like a product to be managed can lead to astonishing breakthroughs. The speakers emphasize the significance of interactions, value prioritization, and a robust framework of principles like Agile and Lean in both personal and professional realms.
Key Discussion Points
- Why the application of business principles in personal life works
- Importance of interactions in product management and maximizing value through conscious choices
- Simplifying life through exploration and problem-solving to foster innovation and growth.
- Utilizing Agile and Lean frameworks for optimization and improved efficiency in various life aspects
- Application of KPIs in personal areas such as health, finance, work, and social life for holistic improvement
- Insights into using project management tools like Kanban to prioritize tasks and foster personal development
This episode offers a novel perspective on intertwining product management principles with aspects of personal life. Milos, along with our esteemed guests, provides a compass to navigate life’s complexities with a product manager’s precision and foresight.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Milos: Website | LinkedIn
- Milos’s Digital Garden: Check It Out
- Get The Book: Build Your Way: Applying Project Management To Life
- Related Conversation: Episode 63: Project Management and You with Cesar Abeid
- Related Blog Post: How To Find Your Way Forward (And Finish)
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. You can subscribe on Spotify and also on Apple Podcasts. Not using either of those to get your podcasts? Just click on this link and then paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.