This week’s episode features a discussion with fellow Canadian and project management professional Cesar Abeid. Cesar is the author of the new book Project Management and You, and we talk about why he wrote the book, the struggles he discovered that people have with project management during his research for the book, and how to apply project management beyond the workplace and into your home life.
- Project Management for You Amazon Launch Promotion | Cesar Abeid
- Is a Projects List Necessary? | David Allen
- Cesar Abeid on what projects really are, and how to manage them | Beyond the To Do List
- Project Management for the Masses
- My Jets Game Is Your Netflix | Gary Vaynerchuk
- Cesar Abeid (@cesarabeid) | Twitter
- Cesar Abeid, PMP (@PM4TM) | Twitter