Josselyne Herman Saccio joins the show to discuss her work helping people transform limiting beliefs and shift from a place of reaction to creation. She is a transformative coach and course leader with more than 30 years experience and as an author, CEO, Community Activist, founder of a non -profit and coach, she has worked with all kinds of people to empower them to live the life of their dreams NOW and ultimately be “unmessablewith.”
She shares how she helps people develop the “muscle of creation” by getting clear on their vision and what they really want, beyond just goals. We also discuss the importance of journaling and storytelling, how to best fill out your calendar, and why Josselyne calls her work “the art” of being unmessable.
Key Discussion Points
- The importance of creating, not just managing or reacting
- Developing the muscle of creation by exercising it regularly
- Getting clear on your vision and what you really want, beyond just goals
- Dismantling the stories and limiting beliefs that hold you back
- Shifting from feeling complete to creating being complete
- Distinguishing what is actually happening versus the stories you tell yourself
- Filling your calendar with why you’re doing things and what you’re creating, not just content
This conversation provides insights and strategies to help you transform limiting beliefs, shift from a place of reaction to creation, and develop the “muscle of creation”. By dismantling the stories that hold you back and getting clear on your true vision, you can fill your life with more meaning and fulfillment, regardless of your circumstances. Listen in to discover tools that may help you unlock your untapped potential and create the life you desire.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Josselyne: Website | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Josselyne’s Youtube Channel: Watch now
- Josselyne’s Newsletter: Check it out
- A Blast From Josselyne’s Past: “That’s What Love Can Do”
- Related Conversation: Episode 245: What Happy Successful People Do Differently with Marc and Angel Chernoff
- Related Blog Post: Why Improving Your Relationship with Time is the Key to Mastering It
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.