On today’s episode, I spent time again with Marc and Angel Chernoff. Marc and Angel Chernoff are New York Times bestselling authors, professional coaches, full-time students of life, admirers of the human spirit, and have been recognized by Forbes as having “one of the most popular personal development blogs.” Through their blog, books, course and coaching, they’ve spent the past decade writing about and teaching proven strategies for finding lasting happiness, success, love, and peace.
Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- On their new book: 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
- On the idea of the list in the book
- Revisiting the content of the book and choosing which applies to them now
- On writing the book as new parents
- The writer vs. the reader perspective
- On the process of editing the book
- The idea of the “little things”
- On the adding triggers to the “to-do list”
“Keep doing what you are doing and you will keep getting what you are getting. That is how it works! You have to make a shift. You have to make changes. And the changes need to be small and consistent.” ~ Marc and Angel Chernoff
- Book: 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
This episode teaches us that millions of people live their entire lives on default settings, never realizing they can customize everything and we should not be one of those millions of people. We should not settle for the default settings in life.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!