- How she reveres simplicity as the easiest way to introduce a process, and the importance of writing things down.
- Working with other people, how to get them motivated to do a task or enforce a process into their life and be consistent about it.
- The concept of the learning curve, and how to speed up this often-tedious phase through research and by reaching out to people.
- Her insights on alignment as a product of goals, action plans and prioritization, how to make these happen through the concept of ‘two-week sprints’, and samples to explain how it works.
- The importance of improving communication and technology, and intertwining the two to enhance processes for an individual and/or a team.
- The tool that she’s been using which allows for transparency and easy collaboration, and the how and why she chose this specific tool.
- We also delved into a blog post she’s written that made her look at limitations and excuses from a different angle and reframe these into motivation to maximize potential.
Thanks for spending time with me this week. Enjoy the show!