Joining me this week as my guest is Mridu Parikh, the woman behind Life is Organized. She is a productivity coach, business strategist, speaker and trainer. She made it her goal to help individuals get clear on their priorities through effective time management, efficient processes, systems and life-changing habits – to do more in less time.
A big fan of simplicity, we talked about introducing and learning productivity processes and systems, the methods she employs to make sure that these become habits, and how doing these alleviate stress and results in clarity and growth for individuals and teams.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How she reveres simplicity as the easiest way to introduce a process, and the importance of writing things down.
- Working with other people, how to get them motivated to do a task or enforce a process into their life and be consistent about it.
- The concept of the learning curve, and how to speed up this often-tedious phase through research and by reaching out to people.
- Her insights on alignment as a product of goals, action plans and prioritization, how to make these happen through the concept of ‘two-week sprints’, and samples to explain how it works.
- The importance of improving communication and technology, and intertwining the two to enhance processes for an individual and/or a team.
- The tool that she’s been using which allows for transparency and easy collaboration, and the how and why she chose this specific tool.
- We also delved into a blog post she’s written that made her look at limitations and excuses from a different angle and reframe these into motivation to maximize potential.
Thanks for spending time with me this week. Enjoy the show!