- How she reveres simplicity as the easiest way to introduce a process, and the importance of writing things down (2:19).
- Working with other people, how to get them motivated to do a task or enforce a process into their life and be consistent about it. (6:20).
- The concept of the learning curve, and how to speed up this often-tedious phase through research and by reaching out to people (8:37).
- Her insights on alignment as a product of goals, action plans and prioritization, how to make these happen through the concept of ‘two-week sprints’ (11:41), and samples to explain how it works (13:40).
- The importance of improving communication and technology, and intertwining the two to enhance processes for an individual and/or a team (16:14).
- The tool that she’s been using which allows for transparency and easy collaboration, and the how and why she chose this specific tool (18:07; 20:01).
- We also delved into a blog post she’s written that made her look at limitations and excuses from a different angle and reframe these into motivation to maximize potential (21:44).
Thanks for spending time with me this week. Enjoy the show!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.