- What is a company of one, and how to build and scale it up (02:05)?
- How he started his business, his experience creating the first business development / coaching firm, and how he positioned it (03:39).
- The E-Myth series and its promise to fix broken businesses (which is a difficult thing to do), and how did that play a part on his decision to create Beyond the E-Myth (8:17).
- The concept of Old Co and New Co, the difference and transition between the two (7:53, 10:03)
- The mindset that Michael wants entrepreneurs to have when conceptualizing their businesses (12:20).
- The definition and the four components of an entrepreneur (16:40), and the concept of The Dreaming Room™ to awaken the entrepreneur out of anyone (21:42).
- How to employ a business development program that even novices can operate (20:39).
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.