- The correct pronunciation of Zapier (01:31), and the mission envisioned by Wade and his co-founder Bryan that pushed them to create Zapier (02:30).
- Instances where automation is more harmful than useful to productivity (03:47).
- How people start with simple tasks when integrating automation into their routines (04:36), and whether it starts from the workplace or at home (09:09).
- Keeping your automation efforts aligned amidst trial and errors by revisiting the original intent of doing so, and dealing with noise brought about by automation through Zapier (06:36).
- Wade’s thoughts on automation, or replication and delegation to another individual, to simplify tasks (12:13).
- The process from manual to automation or delegation, and how Wade tracks these to remind himself that it needs checking and paying attention to (15:31).
- How the Zapier team remains on top of updates, changes, and even systems issues with the numerous apps they integrate (19:38).
- Account security and privacy and how the Zapier team communicate these effectively to their clients/users (23:45).
- What people need to think about and do when considering automation. Plus, an XKDC comic that can serve as a good guide (25:45).
- The best apps. Better together. – Zapier – Zapier
- The Best Type of Automation – Productivityist
- 3 Lists to Freedom | Chris Ducker
- Case Study: Paul Jarvis – How to Build Your Email List as an Author | Zapier
- The Productivityist Podcast 60: Less Doing with Ari Meisel – Productivityist
- Workflow | Powerful automation made simple.
- xkcd: Is It Worth the Time?
- Wade Foster (@wadefoster) | Twitter
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.