On today’s podcast episode, I spend time with Kevin Kruse once again. Kevin is the Founder and CEO of LEADx (leadx.org), an AI startup that created “Coach Amanda”, the world’s first executive coach built with IBM Watson. LEADx has the mission to spark the next 100 million leaders around the world. Kruse is also a New York Times bestselling author, host of the LEADx Leadership Podcast, and previous winner of Inc 500 awards for fast growth and Best Place to Work awards for company culture.
Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- On great leaders having no rules
- Leading your time vs. managing your time
- On the “open door policy” as a productivity killer
- How to open up your calendar
- Instead of putting rules, what should a leader do instead?
- Defining extreme productivity
- On the 15-secrets mentioned on the last book
- On the idea of slowing down and adopting what successful leaders do
“We all have the same 1,440 minutes a day. You are not gonna make more time. So, it is really leading your energy, leading your schedule, and leading your minutes.” ~ Kevin Kruse
- Kevin Kruse – Website
- Kevin Kruse – Twitter
- Kevin Kruse – Facebook
- Kevin Kruse – LinkedIn
- Kevin Kruse – YouTube
- Kevin Kruse – Blog
- Great Leaders Have No Rules by Kevin Kruse
This episode teaches us the lesson that we are in charge of our time. How we spend our time will makes us great leaders. I hope you will learn as much as I did.
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!