On this episode of the program, I’m joined by Amy Woods. Amy has become known as a leading expert and true visionary when it comes to content repurposing, and is the author of Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results.
I had the pleasure of meeting Amy a few years ago at a conference and I’ve always wanted to bring her on this program to talk about what she does and how she does it. I’m pleased that I was able to do that with this episode.
Amy and I spent time talking about why repurposing your content is one of the most productive things you can do, the importance of planning, Amy’s own productive practices, and more. So sit back, relax, and learn how to 10X your content with Amy Woods – a true expert in the field!
- Amy reveals whether she’s a night owl or an early riser
- Amy shares her thoughts on people who constantly want to be creating more rather than repurposing
- Amy shares some of the simply practical things in her book that people can do now
- She shares the process of deciding to take her expertise on content repurposing and distilling it into a book
- You’ll find out what Amy believes is the best platform to use as a jumping off point (or primary place) for repurposing content
- How important is planning in this process for Amy?
- We discuss the importance of patience in this process as well
“You have to plan in advance and you have to know that quality is going to win overall.“– Amy Woods
- Content 10X (The Website)
- Content 10x: More Content, Less Time, Maximum Results
- Pat Flynn’s Smart Passive Income
- Amy Porterfield
- Seth Godin
- 10 Great Gifts for the Productive Person in Your Life
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)