On this episode of the podcast I fly solo! I talk about why I’ve added a second episode to the podcast each week and present (nearly) all of the story of how I’ve built my business as per a request from a podcast listener.
While I’ve shared my story in bits in pieces both on this podcast and elsewhere, listener Jeffrey Fate wanted me to try to share how I’ve built my business in one fell swoop somewhere. I asked him if he’d like that somewhere to be a single episode of The Productivityist Podcast, and he loved the idea!
So I share my long and winding journey from Costco to today, with all (or most of) of the “built my business” highlights and waypoints along the way. I also discuss why I’ve decided to double the amount of episodes I produce per week and what that means for the future of this podcast.
- Jeffrey Fate and Me: The Twitter Thread that Led to This Episode’s Topic
- Effing The Dog: The Podcast | Episode 3 from 2008 (Effing is short for Efforting)
- The posts I’ve written for GTD Times
- My posts at WorkAwesome
- Articles I’ve authored for Cult of Mac
- My posts at The Next Web
- Check out what I’ve written for Lifehack
- My posts at Lifehacker
- What The — Happened to Lifehacker?
- Time to Say Goodbye | My Lifehack Farewell Post
- System.ly (from Greg Hickman)
- The Daily Driver: Get my FREE daily paper planning tool
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)