On today’s episode, I spent time with Bob Rosen. Bob is the founder and CEO of Healthy Companies and is a trusted global CEO advisor, organizational psychologist, keynote speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of eight books. His latest book entitled CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life was published by Wiley in July 2018.
This episode is brought to you by GanttPRO. It is an interactive online Gantt chart software for planning and controlling multiple projects at once. You can split your projects into groups of tasks and subtasks. Aside from that, you can also organize and schedule tasks, set durations and dependencies between them. You can create a Gantt chart to set accurate estimates and manage your resources wisely. Go to https://ganttpro.com/go/TimeCrafting and get a $50 off when you sign up to GanttPRO by using the coupon code timecrafting!
Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- On the term “conscious leaders” and what happens when you found those leaders (3:15)
- The commonality of people who are consciously aware (6:57)
- The four reasons why people aren’t changing fast enough (9:38)
- On the idea of reflection (12:01)
- How do people get past cognitive biases? (17:55)
- Where can people start to “go deep”? (22:56)
- On what is next after the book CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life (29:30)
- On the book Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World (32:30)
“Organizations are healthy only when the leaders are healthy. The very best leaders were a combination of self-aware and deeply committed to their own development.” ~ Bob Rosen
- Book: CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life
- Book: Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.