On today’s episode, I spent time with Bob Rosen. Bob is the founder and CEO of Healthy Companies and is a trusted global CEO advisor, organizational psychologist, keynote speaker, and New York Times bestselling author of eight books. His latest book entitled CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life was published by Wiley in July 2018.
Specifics that we covered on the show include:
- On the term “conscious leaders” and what happens when you found those leaders
- The commonality of people who are consciously aware
- The four reasons why people aren’t changing fast enough
- On the idea of reflection
- How do people get past cognitive biases?
- Where can people start to “go deep”?
- On what is next after the book CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life
- On the book Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World
“Organizations are healthy only when the leaders are healthy. The very best leaders were a combination of self-aware and deeply committed to their own development.” ~ Bob Rosen
- Book: CONSCIOUS: The Power of Awareness in Business and Life
- Book: Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Thanks for listening and supporting the show!