Today’s guest is Anne Bogel. Anne is a podcaster, blogger, and author. She is also known as a tastemaker through her popular book lists and reading guides. Recently, Anne wrote a new book titled Reading People: How Seeing The World Through The Lens of Personality Changes Everything. We spoke about the power of reading, personality frameworks, and why it is important to be self-aware.
Here are some highlights of the show:
- The different kinds of personality tests: Enneagram, Myers Briggs, DISC
- Why the same activity can be healthy for some people but stressful for others
- Knowing your motives so you can be really productive
- Why many introverts can look like extroverts
- Why circumstances can affect how introverted or extroverted we are in different situations
- The importance of taking time to step back and reflect
- Anne Bogel’s website
- Reading People: How Seeing the World Through Lens of Personality Changes Everything | Amazon
- The Power of Moments | Amazon
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery | Amazon
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking
- Enneagram Test
- Myers Briggs Test
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.