This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
Today’s guest is Terri Savelle Foy. Terri is a motivational speaker, Youtuber and cheerleader of dreams. Terri is also the author of a new book called Declutter Your Way to Success: the Keys to Organize Your Life. We spoke about how your environment affects your mindset, why it is important to define your definition of organization and how you can maintain a standard of excellence in your life.
Here are some highlights of the show:
- Our homes reflect our inner state
- Why unfinished tasks can stall deep work
- The “laundry basket of success”
- Why changing the world starts with making your bed
- Building a momentum by using a timer
- Using the “Don’t Break the Chain” method with a calendar
- Terri Savelle Foy
- Declutter Your Way to Success | Amazon
- Declutter Your Way to Success Kit
- Make Your Bed First
- Terri Savelle Foy | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!