Today’s guest is Terri Savelle Foy. Terri is a motivational speaker, Youtuber and cheerleader of dreams. Terri is also the author of a new book called Declutter Your Way to Success: the Keys to Organize Your Life. We spoke about how your environment affects your mindset, why it is important to define your definition of organization and how you can maintain a standard of excellence in your life.
Here are some highlights of the show:
- Our homes reflect our inner state
- Why unfinished tasks can stall deep work
- The “laundry basket of success”
- Why changing the world starts with making your bed
- Building a momentum by using a timer
- Using the “Don’t Break the Chain” method with a calendar
- Terri Savelle Foy
- Declutter Your Way to Success | Amazon
- Declutter Your Way to Success Kit
- Make Your Bed First
- Terri Savelle Foy | Twitter
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!