This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
This week on the podcast, Chris Ducker joins me for another value-packed episode! Chris is a serial entrepreneur, author, keynote speaker, and the founder of Youpreneur.com. He just released a new book titled Rise of The Youpreneur which I truly believe will be a bestseller.
We had a fantastic conversation. Here are a few specific topics we covered:
- The rise of the Youpreneur and what that means
- What it takes to be a Youpreneur
- The role of hard work or hustle
- How to course correct
- The importance of self-awareness
- What Chris is focusing on right now
- Why you should wear your heart on your sleeve
- Rise of the Youpreneur | Amazon
- Purchase Rise of the Youpreneur here to get special bonus
- ChrisDucker.com | Helping Entrepreneurs Become More Productive and Profitable
- Youpreneur: The Entrepreneurial Community Where Nobody Gets Left Behind
- How to Launch a Book Guerilla-Style | Page Two Strategies
- Youpreneur Mike Vardy | Google Search
- The Productivityist Podcast: Fostering Your Inner Youpreneur with Chris Ducker | Productivityist
- Supercharging Your Entrepreneurial Productivity with Mike Vardy | ChristDucker.com
- Reshaping, Rebuilding and Rebranding Your Business with Mike Vardy | ChrisDucker.com
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed the show don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss a single episode. Until next time remember to stop guessing…and start going!
Do you want 7 days of ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just 1 weekly email?
Then you want The Dailies.
The Dailies is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.