- The idea that journaling is a teenage girl thing, the reason why both Zack and Mike are doing this now (02:40), and how long has Zack been journaling (14:06).
- How Facebook is basically public journaling and how to translate this into a private and personal log (05:43) for systems improvement, habit building, and daily planning (06:20, 11:57).
- The structure Zack and Mike follow with their respective journals (03:17, 09:43).
- Why Zack decided on using the digital medium for journaling (14:36) and his hacks to make it faster and more efficient (18:55).
- The practice of reviewing journals by the end of the year (15:15), and how Zack maintains accountability to ensure he is moving towards the direction and objectives he has set (26:46).
- Zack’s tips for people contemplating to start journaling (15:54) and the benefits of the practice in terms of archiving, reflecting, planning, and decision-making (20:11).
- Zack’s journaling exercise together with his fiancée, who has always been interested in journaling but hasn’t just gotten around to doing it (23:50).
- 2 Experts Share Exactly How to Use a Productivity Journal (& Increase Productivity by 23%) | The Fizzle Show 099
- The Simple 10-Minute Daily Activity (Backed by Science) That Could Make You More Productive Forever | Fizzle
- The Productivityist Small Wins Journaling Challenge | Productivityist
- How to Start (and Keep) a Journal that Works for You | Productivityist
- The Way I Journal: Sven Fechner | Day One
- Using Drafts to journal in Day One | Jeff Taekman’s WiPPP
- Five Minute Journal TextExpander Snippets | Chuck Grimmett
- Asian Efficiency
- The Productivity Show | A Podcast by Asian Efficiency
- The Simple Guide To Managing Your Email More Effectively | Asian Efficiency
- Bookworm | Podcast Book Club
- Productive Journaling: Writing Your Way to Success With Evernote | Zachary Sexton
- Home | Zachary Sexton
- Newsletter | Zachary Sexton
- Zachary Sexton (@zwsexton) | Twitter
- Zach Sexton (@z.w.sexton) | Instagram
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.