- How her journey as an entrepreneur started, how coaches and mentors helped her in her business early on and how she realized her niche in the business.
- How meeting people with the same mentor yet in different phases and success levels of their businesses motivated her to write her book.
- Her reason to niche down and focus on women entrepreneurs with She’s Building Her Empire.
- Lessons learned, challenges her team faced and the groundwork involved with rebranding and shifting focus.
- The diverse stories of the guests in her show and why she decided despite being a female-oriented brand to have male guests on her podcast.
- Family and parenthood’s impact on her business, how her calendar, chunking, and theming the days enables her to accomplish more, and similar productivity systems I practice.
- How people can start to emulate Stacy’s systems through proactive and reactive work scheduling, and having a top 3 in the to-do list.
- The Mompreneur money map, how it works by simplifying things and implementing ideas, and how to get a free copy of it.
- Her advice to people waiting to launch their business ideas but lacks the confidence to do so.
Thanks for listening, until next time remember to stop guessing… and start going.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.