- How her journey as an entrepreneur started, how coaches and mentors helped her in her business early on and how she realized her niche in the business.
- How meeting people with the same mentor yet in different phases and success levels of their businesses motivated her to write her book.
- Her reason to niche down and focus on women entrepreneurs with She’s Building Her Empire.
- Lessons learned, challenges her team faced and the groundwork involved with rebranding and shifting focus.
- The diverse stories of the guests in her show and why she decided despite being a female-oriented brand to have male guests on her podcast.
- Family and parenthood’s impact on her business, how her calendar, chunking, and theming the days enables her to accomplish more, and similar productivity systems I practice.
- How people can start to emulate Stacy’s systems through proactive and reactive work scheduling, and having a top 3 in the to-do list.
- The Mompreneur money map, how it works by simplifying things and implementing ideas, and how to get a free copy of it.
- Her advice to people waiting to launch their business ideas but lacks the confidence to do so.
Thanks for listening, until next time remember to stop guessing… and start going.