- We reminisced during a very “professional” segment we did on Mikes on Mics called “What Are You Drinking?”
- I caught up with what he has been up to lately, and how his work on A Better Mess and in the productivity scene is being applied to what he is doing now.
- We discussed what motivated us to get into productivity, the backstory of our podcast’s Episode 0, and what the trajectory of his career and life has looked like since then.
- He specified habits and things rooted from his productivity days that he still finds helpful to this day, some things he’s missed, and memories that stuck with us.
- He also recalled the things that he doesn’t quite miss, his tendency to be a bad friend, and my suggestion on how he can improve in this area.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.