- We reminisced during a very “professional” segment we did on Mikes on Mics called “What Are You Drinking?”
- I caught up with what he has been up to lately, and how his work on A Better Mess and in the productivity scene is being applied to what he is doing now.
- We discussed what motivated us to get into productivity, the backstory of our podcast’s Episode 0, and what the trajectory of his career and life has looked like since then.
- He specified habits and things rooted from his productivity days that he still finds helpful to this day, some things he’s missed, and memories that stuck with us.
- He also recalled the things that he doesn’t quite miss, his tendency to be a bad friend, and my suggestion on how he can improve in this area.
It’s been 5 YEARS since my very first podcast recording with Michael Schechter. I thought it would be fitting to bring him back this week. We caught up on what has happened since we stopped recording podcasts together roughly 2 years ago.
This episode at its core is just the two of us being nostalgic. I even injected in some clips of our podcasts together.
Here’s what we did talk about on this episode:
Thanks for listening. This was a fun one.