On this episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I speak with podcast producer and meeting facilitation expert John Poelstra about how we can go about making better meetings.
We dive into the “MAP” you need to make your meetings better, how to improve your meeting facilitation skills, how to deal with latecomers and attendees who take over meetings, and much more.
- Webinar Ninja
- The True Cost of Meetings | ReadyTalk
- The Upsell Podcast
- Listen to #QOTD What would you do to make meetings better? | Anchor.fm
- Kick The Chair: How Standing Cut Our Meeting Times By 25% | Forbes
- Get The 2PR Meeting Attendee Tool
- The Productivityist Podcast | Patreon
- Meeting Makeover | A Productivityist Podcast Exclusive Offer
(Note: The above link takes you to a direct purchase page so you can get the bonus offer described in the podcast. Want to know more about Meeting Makeover before buying? Click here.)
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.