- How she started in this niche and how her friends came up with the moniker “Queen of Manifestation”.
- The skepticism and misconception that manifesting is solely about visualization and meditation, how productivity and action factors in, and why she isn’t a proponent of working too hard.
- Her metaphor on how placing an order of the food you want in a restaurant is what manifesting is like to your life.
- The importance of trusting your dreams as it could be foreshadowing what the universe wants for you, despite the limitations like not having time, experience, money.
- The idea of seeing resistance as proof of movement and change, and obstacles as opportunities to experience new things.
- The law of polarity, fostering awareness through what you want and don’t want, and reframing your intentions by positioning them so that they are positive and open to possibilities.
- Reframing task management from “have to”, to “need to” to “get to” to make each task more impactful.
- How her book breaks down manifesting concepts and techniques allowing anyone employ them, and the power of positivity and feeling positive inside before it even manifests.
- What sparked the creation of the board game she co-created with her friend and how it is able to promote happiness, gratitude, inspiration and love
- Simple and easy ways to start manifesting, and a story of how an affirmation she wrote years ago manifested in her life.
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.