- How she started in this niche and how her friends came up with the moniker “Queen of Manifestation”.
- The skepticism and misconception that manifesting is solely about visualization and meditation, how productivity and action factors in, and why she isn’t a proponent of working too hard.
- Her metaphor on how placing an order of the food you want in a restaurant is what manifesting is like to your life.
- The importance of trusting your dreams as it could be foreshadowing what the universe wants for you, despite the limitations like not having time, experience, money.
- The idea of seeing resistance as proof of movement and change, and obstacles as opportunities to experience new things.
- The law of polarity, fostering awareness through what you want and don’t want, and reframing your intentions by positioning them so that they are positive and open to possibilities.
- Reframing task management from “have to”, to “need to” to “get to” to make each task more impactful.
- How her book breaks down manifesting concepts and techniques allowing anyone employ them, and the power of positivity and feeling positive inside before it even manifests.
- What sparked the creation of the board game she co-created with her friend and how it is able to promote happiness, gratitude, inspiration and love
- Simple and easy ways to start manifesting, and a story of how an affirmation she wrote years ago manifested in her life.
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.