On this episode of the podcast, I am joined by Eliot Wagonheim, a lawyer and the author of Fire, Aim…Ready: Management. We talk about partnerships, setting boundaries, and even touch on how improvisation can help you in your business.
Some of the takeaways from our conversation include:
- The four key questions you need to ask before entering into a partnership or agreement.
- How to make contracts that really work through storytelling.
- Why saying “no” is extremely valuable, and it is extremely positive for a business to be able to say it.
- The importance of stepping back. I believe it’s incredibly valuable and sometimes I’ve been guilty of overlooking it, particularly when things get frantic. But I think you have to have a number of devices to do that.
- Home – Farsighted Business
- Farsighted Business Podcast
- Fire, Aim…Ready: Management: The Start at the End Approach to Crushing Competition, Crafting Culture, and Cementing Relationships by Eliot Wagonheim | Amazon
- Eliot Wagonheim (@Wagonheim) | Twitter
Thanks for tuning in! Until next time, remember to stop guessing…and start going.