On this episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I speak with Dai Manuel. Dai is the author of The Whole Life Fitness Manifesto and during this episode we talk about the relationship between health, wellness, and productivity and what his book and work does to promote making the most of this relationship.
- Going One Year No Beer with Andy Ramage and Ruari Fairbairns | The Productivityist Podcast
- The Whole Life Fitness Manifesto
- 10% Happier by Dan Harris | Amazon
- How to Use The Tough Mudder Pledge to Succeed in Everyday Life | Productivityist
- Dai Manuel’s Blog about How to Live a Functionally Fit Life
- The Moose is Loose Weekly Digest | Dai Manuel
- Dai Manuel (@daimanuel) | Twitter
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say.