To ring in 2016, on this episode of the show I speak with my friend Cal Newport, the author of So Good They Can’t Ignore You and his latest effort, Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World.
We talk about the difference between deep and shallow work, why focusing on doing more deep work may not be for everyone, and how you can start to create more time to do deep work.
- Excerpt from DEEP WORK by Cal Newport | Medium
- Resolve to Live a Deep Life | Cal Newport
- I Want to Show You Exactly How I Prioritize Deep Work in My Busy Life | Cal Newport
- Adam Grant | Give and Take
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
Thanks to Transpose for supporting this week’s episode.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.