I had an absolute blast spending time with the Lead Neuroscientist of truBrain, Dr. Andrew Hill, on this episode of the podcast. We talk about a ton of “brain stuff”, including the importance of getting things out of your head, how decision fatigue works, and more.
- truBrain | (re)Designing Focus
- The Pomodoro Technique®
- The Productivityist Podcast 66: A Doer Who Likes To Be with Michael Townsend Williams | Productivityist
- Morning Pages | Julia Cameron
- Comedian | Official Site
- Pavlok | Break Bad Habits in Five Days
- Andrew Hill, PhD (@AndrewHillPhD) | Twitter
- Peak Brain Institute
Note: Apologies for the sound on this episode. For some reason Skype defaulted back to the laptop microphone port which I had my iPhone headphones plugged into. I’m not sure why this happened – and I didn’t catch it during the recording. There was also noise and the guest’s side my producer John Poelstra did the best he could with, but is still present. That said, I think the quality of the conversation still holds up.
Thanks again for your support and enjoy the episode!