On this, the 100th episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I chat with producer John Poelstra about the evolution of the podcast since it started nearly two years ago.
We talk about the changes that we have made (and the big change that we didn’t make), the process we use to make each episode happen and why it has worked so well for us, and reveal some of our favourite episodes and thoughts about the journey we’ve had over the past 100 episodes.
- Roman Mars | Makes Radio
- Be More Successful: The Top 10 Productivity Podcasts for 2016 | Inc.com
- Greetings and Salutations (The First Episode of The Productivityist Podcast)
- Unmistakable: Why Only Is Better Than Best by Srinivas Rao | Amazon
- TabLinks – BrettTerpstra.com
- Hacking corporate with Nick Snapp | The Productivityist Podcast: Patreon Edition
- Deep Work with Cal Newport | The Productivityist Podcast
- Relentless Sales Success with Chris Johnson | The Productivityist Podcast
- The Art of the Side Hustle with Nick Loper | The Productivityist Podcast
- SPECIAL EPISODE: Laura McClellan Returns! | The Productivityist Podcast
- Everything Evernote with Andrew Sinkov | The Productivityist Podcast
- Everything Is A To Do with Michael Schechter & Patrick Rhone | The Productivityist Podcast
- Getting Things Done with David Allen | The Productivityist Podcast
- Body Talk with James Hamblin | The Productivityist Podcast
- Making Better Meetings with John Poelstra | The Productivityist Podcast
- The Productivityist Podcast | Patreon
- Podcast Production | John Poelstra
- My /Now Page | MikeVardy.com
If you enjoy The Productivityist Podcast I’d appreciate a rating and review in iTunes or your podcasting platform of choice. It helps people find the show easier and will help me make improvements on the show by seeing what you have to say. You can also fill out this survey to help me make the show better.
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.