Rather than keep you waiting on the home page, you’ve been sent here to The Waiting Room.
It’s not really a “Start Here” page but it is a page that shares the areas of the website that I think you’ll want to check out.
If you want to check out pieces on email management, then here are 5 places to start:
- 3 Ways to Power Through Your Email Inbox
- The One Email Trick That Keeps My Inbox in Shape
- Why I Don’t Filter My Email Into One Account
- A Simple Way to Keep Your Inbox Under Control
- The One Email You Must Send Before You Go on Vacation
If you want to review some of the best posts we have on using your calendar, then check these out:
- The One Thing I Started Scheduling on My Calendar
- 3 Things You Should Put on Your Calendar
- The Daily CT Scan
- Finding Your Best First Day of the Year
- Why You Need a Clarity Day (and How to Make it Happen)
If you want to read 5 of the recommended reads we have here on to do lists, then give these a shot:
- How to Tackle Your To Do List When You’re Tired
- What to Put on Your To Do List
- A To Do List Isn’t Enough
- How to Use Multiple Task Managers
- Looking at Your To Do List
Finally, if you’re interested in everything we’ve written about Todoist, then browse through The Todoist Collection.
Once you’re ready to dive into other areas of the website beyond the links above, click here to go home.