I’m embarking on NaNoWriMo and wanted to get ahead on my 50,000 words to start things off. So rather than post some fresh material I thought I’d refresh some older stuff that I rather enjoyed writing here, there and everywhere. It’s my Top 10 Opinionated Countdown…in no particular order.
1. Struggling vs. Smuggling
Wherein I attempt to define what makes a guru.
3. Get the Most Out of Your Week by Starting it on Sunday
Wherein I get some flak in the comments for how I work.
4. It’s Not Me, It’s You
Wherein I quit using Tumblr as my main personal writing platform.
5. Choosing Your Distractions
Wherein I say distractions aren’t always a bad thing.
6. Enhance Your Life: Going Beyond What’s Important to What’s Crucial
Wherein I somehow manage to invent something: The Crucial Cube.
7. What the #%$! Happened to Lifehacker?
Wherein I wonder out loud about my thoughts on Lifehacker these days.
8. What You Owe Yourself
Wherein I offer some “U.O.U.” advice.
9. How a Stay-at-Home Parent Gets Stuff Done
Wherein I describe what I do and when I do it.1
10. Eventualism: Virtues vs. Excuses
Wherein I get silly.
1. Even on Sundays.