Are you interested in taking your team’s time management and personal productivity to greater heights? Then TimeCrafting for Teams is what you’re looking for.
Each of the training programs I’ve developed have been tested with teams both large and small – and in a variety of industries. I’ve crafted these programs with the understanding that even though business isn’t always personal, productivity is. That means understanding how your teammates and colleagues work best to be their most productive is a key to your organization’s overall success. TimeCrafting for Teams delivers you that understanding through a series of workshops and one-on-one coaching options.
TimeCrafting for Teams 1 Hour Workshop
This one hour workshop can cover one of the elements of TimeCrafting: time theming, mode-based work, or the introspection phase. Each facet of this methodology has its strengths and by exploring one of them in greater detail will allow you and your teammates to start with that single area of focus and move forward, evolving your process as you progress.
Cost: $5000 USD
TimeCrafting for Teams 4 Hour Workshop
A custom-designed four-hour workshop based on the needs for you and your team. This longer workshop allows for more exploration of TimeCrafting, creates more room for questions, and adds greater fluency to the mix due to the extended time period. (Note: This workshop is broken up into two segments, allowing for a meal break between the two segments.)
In this workshop I’ll go over every element of TimeCrafting. From time theming to mode-based work to the introspection facets, attendees of this workshop will walk away with a cohesive plan and crafted framework for their time that they can take and use going forward.
Cost: $12500 USD
To book an exploratory call to discuss a TimeCrafting for Teams workshop, click here.
Would you like to level up specific individuals on your team? Want to give them a one-on-one productivity coaching experience so that they can really make strides with their productivity and time management? Then you should consider the options I’ve listed below…
- A single customized 60 minute virtual session done over Zoom
- A recap email sent within one business day of the live session, complete with a summary of our call and a recording of the session
- A single accountability email sent two weeks after the session to check in to see how things are progressing
*The single session is only available if the client has taken a group workshop or been involved in one of the prolonged 1-on-1 engagements listed below.
30 Day Engagement
- Weekly customized virtual sessions over 30 days at 60 minutes each with milestones and homework assigned over that period of time
- Recap emails and recordings of calls sent within 24 hours of every session
- Email/instant messaging access with Mike over the 30 days
- Discounted access to future productivity “tuneup” sessions with me
- Digital access to The Productivityist Playbook and its additional materials
- Access to The NOW Year™ Action Plan Course
120 Day Engagement
- Everything included in the 30 Day Intensive
- Additional bi-weekly virtual sessions over 90 days at 30 minutes each, extending homework and milestones over that period of time
- Accountability messages sent during session off-weeks to keep momentum going and flowing
- A Timeular ZEIº tracking device to use for tracking themed work
- BONUS: If you’re a Todoist user (or want to be), a shared project with me for even tighter integration and accountability throughout the program
To book an exploratory call to discuss a TimeCrafting for Teams 1 on 1 coaching engagement, click here.
Not ready to talk yet and simply want to contact me?
Fill out this quick contact form and I’ll get back to you ASAP.