If you’re looking to book Mike for an event, he is available for talks that revolve around productivity and balance. He is also available for panel discussions, workshops, and sessions that deal with how to improve productivity practices and — simply put — help you get more of the stuff that you want to do…done.
TEDx Victoria 2013
In this TEDx talk, Mike suggests that by focusing on task over time you can make the clock work for you rather than feel like it is working against you.
creativeLIVE – Time Management 101
In this clip from his creativeLIVE workshop, Mike emphasizes the importance of understanding your personal body clock.
Here are the talks Mike is focusing on right now. For customized sessions, please contact The Bookman Agency.
The Productivity Shift: Doing Productive vs. Being Productive
This presentation discusses how technology and the global workspace has started to tilt the way we work. Technology is now helping us ask the “why” as opposed to just delivering the “what”. Mike offers up examples of how this is happening, how we can start The Productivity Shift within ourselves and our own organizations and where this shift will take us going forward.
How to Start the New Year You Want Anytime You Want
Mike brings the tips, tricks, and strategies found within the pages of his book The Front Nine, and delivers them in a stylized talk that can either standalone or act as a companion to the text. No matter what the date on the calendar tells you, you can start the new year anytime you want. And with the right approach and mindset it can be the new year you want as well.
Past Speaking Engagements
- WordCamp Victoria
- Northern Voice
- Social Media Week
- New Media Expo
- Victoria Business Moms Workshop: How To Avoid Busywork
- The OmniFocus Setup
- Q College Workshop Series: Digital Task Management
- Q College Workshop Series: Digital Calendar Workshop
- Q College Workshop Series: Email Management
- Q College Workshop Series: Digital Productivity
- Victoria Business Moms Workshop: Checking Off The Right Boxes
- creativeLIVE: Time Management 101
- SMPS New York: THE Marketing Event
- TEDx Victoria: Emergence
- South By Southwest (SXSW) 2014
- New York State Broadcasters Association 2014 Digital Leadership Academy
- SimpleREV 2014
- United Way of Greater Victoria 2015 Workshop
- Think Better Live Better
- SOHO Victoria
- National Association of Professional Organizers 2016 Conference
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- World Domination Summit Academy – August 11, 2016
- FinCon – September 21-25, 2016
- Internet of Things YYJ – October 19, 2016
- Professional Organizers of Canada Conference – November 3-5, 2016
- Tropical Think Tank – March 10-15, 2017
WANT TO BOOK MIKE? CONTACT THE BOOKMAN AGENCY.