The Productivityist Playbook
The Productivityist Playbook offers a framework to up your personal productivity game, no matter whether it’s your first attempt to level up or you’ve tried countless times before. I’ve added a ton of value to this product because I want you to take your productivity to the next level and become a “productivityist” in your own right.
Here’s what you’ll get with The Productivityist Playbook:
- An ebook to help provide you with the basics you’ll need to shape your own personal productivity workflow. I’ll review simple and effective strategies to help you deal with your email, calendar, time management, and more.
- Audio files that will help you get even more out of The Productivityist Playbook. Why? Because my voice will be there to guide you!
- A series of videos where I dive into some of the tips and tactics that I discuss in the ebook.
- A base series of “plays” that you can integrate into your life so that you can spend less time guessing and more time going.
- A formal introduction to TimeCrafting, a personal productivity approach that I’ve designed. This methodology is simple, flexible, and durable, allowing you to deal with what you need to do, decide what you ought to do (and ought not do), and ultimately do more of what you want to do.
It’s time for you to put the “personal” back into your productivity. The Productivityist Playbook will help you do that… and more.
The Productivityist Playbook is now only available to members of TimeCrafting Trust Premium.
As a member, you’ll get access to all of my courses, focused work sessions, as well as discounts on coaching, workshops, and more. With prices starting as low as $39 per quarter, it’s a cost-effective investment in your productivity and success. Imagine having the support and resources you need to tackle your to-do list and achieve your goals. With TimeCrafting Trust Premium, you’ll get the accountability, motivation, and guidance you need to turn your aspirations into realities.