This episode features a discussion with Jared Brown of Hubstaff. Jared and I talk about what you need to do in order to make bringing people on to work with you a more beneficial experience for everyone involved. As someone who is growing a team (slowly, but surely) I wanted to get some solid advice from an expert, and Jared certainly fits the bill.
Besides offering his own insights, he also discusses some ideas that come from other sources that you can use to build a better team.
- The Productivityist Podcast 53 | Making Teamwork Work with Sebastian Klein of Blinkist
- Jing by TechSmith
- Asian Efficiency
- Best Advice I Ever Got: Run Like It’s a Sprint But Pace Yourself for a Marathon | Inc.com
- The Right Way to Fire Someone | Entrepreneur
- Eventual Millionaire | Jaime Masters
- The Hubstaff Blog
- Journey to $500k a Month | Groove Blog
- How to organize the daily chaos of running a startup | Baremetrics
- Due | iOS
- Jared Brown (@jaredbrown) | Twitter
Note: This episode was published out of order, so some references mentioned during the podcast aren’t as recent as I’d usually want. I apologize for any confusion this may cause.