In this week’s episode of the podcast I chat with Todd Henry, author of the new book Louder Than Words: Harness The Power of Your Authentic Voice. We discuss the importance of delivering your work and how your voice plays a huge role in that and also talk about our favourite football team, the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Louder than Words: Harness the Power of Your Authentic Voice by Todd Henry | Amazon
- Inside The Jungle Podcast | Patreon
- Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day by Todd Henry | Amazon
- Workflowing #86: Will You Die Empty with Todd Henry
- The Accidental Creative: How to Be Brilliant at a Moment’s Notice by Todd Henry | Amazon
- DJ ZTrip’s Twitter Exchange About Die Empty
- Study Hacks – Decoding Patterns of Success | Cal Newport
- How to Deliver a “Do Over” with Jon Acuff | The Productivityist Podcast
- In 1967, Jimi Hendrix Opened for The Monkees | Mental Floss
- Todd Henry.com
- The Accidental Creative | iTunes
- Todd Henry (@toddhenry) | Twitter
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.