Want to learn more about what makes Evernote tick? In this episode of The Productivityist Podcast, I have an in-depth conversation with Andrew Sinkov, Vice President of Marketing and Brand at Evernote. We talk about where Evernote has been, where it’s headed, and we even dive into some of the decisions the company has made (and the markets it has entered) over the years.
You can listen to the podcast directly by using the player below.
- How Tim Ferriss used Evernote to write The 4-Hour Body | Evernote Blog
- How I Use Evernote for Beer Cellaring | Productivityist
- The Night Owl Action Plan | Mike Vardy
- Evernote And The 100 Year Business Plan: Why Users Love It And Funders Hated It | Forbes
- andrew sinkov (@sinkov) | Twitter
Do you want ideas, insights, and information on how to craft your time in just one weekly email?
Then you want ATTN: sent to you.
ATTN: is a weekly digest from Productivityist that delivers a week's worth of content in a nice little package directly to your inbox. Just enter your email to subscribe.