In this episode, I’m joined by special guest Megan Hyatt Miller, co-author of “Mind Your Mindset: The Science that Shows Success Starts with Your Thinking.” Megan is the President and CEO of Full Focus and co-host of the popular Business Accelerator podcast. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, Megan shares her insights on how to improve our relationship with time, cultivate productivity, and achieve balance in our lives.
Key Discussion Points
- Megan Hyatt Miller’s background, her role at Full Focus, and her experience as a co-host on Lead to Win
- An introduction to “Mind Your Mindset” and the importance of mindset in personal and professional success
- The three “I’s” and their impact on our mindset and approach to life
- Exploring the West Wing and its relevance to our conversation on mindset
- The role of reason and intuition in shaping our mindset and decision-making process
Join me for this fascinating conversation with Megan Hyatt Miller as we delve into the concept of minding our mindset and discuss practical strategies to improve balance and productivity in our lives. From the three “I’s” to reason and intuition, you’ll find valuable insights and inspiration to help you succeed in both work and life.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Megan: Website | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Buy Megan’s book: Mind Your Mindset: The Science That Shows Success Starts with Your Thinking
- Listen to Michael Hyatt’s appearances on the show: Episode 239 | Episode 289
- Related Conversation: Episode 220: The Serving Mindset with Farnoosh Brock
- Related Blog Post: When (And How) The “Time Theming” Mindset Doesn’t Work
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.