In this episode of A Productive Conversation, I sit down with Canadian business growth guru Cameron Herold to discuss the concept of the “second in command.”
Cameron is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth and has earned his reputation as the business growth guru. He is the author of six books – including The Second in Command – an international speaker, and the founder of the COO Alliance, the World’s Leading Network for Seconds in Command.
He’s the host of the “Second in Command: The Chief Behind the Chief” podcast where he interviews COO’s and other “second in command” to share their insights. During this conversation, Cameron and I delve into the importance of having a strong second in command and how it relates to the growth of a company, and I also talk about my own journey toward finding my second in command.
I hope you find this episode as valuable as I did.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Cameron: Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Buy Cameron’s book – The Second in Command: Unleash the Power of Your COO
- Listen to Second in Command: The Chief Behind the Chief podcast
- Related Conversation: Cameron Herold talks about being The Second in Command
- Related Blog Post: 9 Traits of a Successful Manager that Increases Productivity
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.