I am joined yet again by productivity expert and international bestselling author – Chris Bailey.
Chris has been on the show a handful of times and this one is a rather candid and comfortable conversation where we dive into his latest book, How to Calm your Mind.
This episode was originally released as a live stream for Premium members of TimeCrafting Trust. Want to take partake in future live streams and much more? Sign up here!
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Chris : Website | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Buy Chris’s book How to Calm Your Mind
- Listen to The Time & Attention Podcast
- Related Conversation: Chris Bailey talks about Hyperfocus
- Related Blog Post: 3 Things You Can Do To Find Happiness Every Day
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.