What if our bodies could talk? What if they could tell us that what we’re doing to them and for them is either good or bad?
On this vault episode, Dr. James Hamblin, Senior Editor at The Atlantic and the host of “If Our Bodies Could Talk” joins me on the show to talk about the things we can do to help ourselves and our bodies be more effective and efficient and the things we sometimes do that make them function at less than optimum levels.
He’s a funny guy. He’s insightful. He’s smart. We have a little bit in common. I’m no doctor. But I’m glad I got to speak to one here on this vault episode of A Productive Conversation with Mike Vardy.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with James: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Check out The Atlantic: If Our Bodies Could Talk
- Learn more about James Hamblin’s work here
- Sad Desk Lunch: Is This How You Want to Die? – The Atlantic
- Single-Tasking Is the New Multitasking – The Atlantic
- Email Is Ruining Us: A Brilliant Solution – The Atlantic
- Related Conversation: The Free-Time Formula with Jeff Sanders
- Related Blog Post: Good Health and Productivity Go Together
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.