Michelle Segar is the author of No Sweat, she is a lifestyle coach and an award-winning NIH-funded sustainable behavior change researcher at the University of Michigan. She’s got nearly three decades under her belt, and she’s pioneered methods to create sustainable, healthy behavior changes, those changes are being used to boost patient health, employee well-being and gym member retention.
In this episode, we talk about behaviour change and habits, we talk about the concept of P.O.P., and of course, her latest book, The Joy Choice. I really think that this is a book worth your time and attention – and so is this episode!
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Michelle: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn
- What Are Your Hidden Eating and Exercise TRAPs? Take the Quiz here!
- Buy Michelle’s book: The Joy Choice
- Buy Michelle’s book: No Sweat
- Related Conversation: The Four Tendencies with Gretchen Rubin
- Related Blog Post: A Productive Life: Integrating Habits
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.