Anna Tsui, is the creator of The Genius Method. She is a genius coach, international writer, speaker, and serial entrepreneur. Her bestselling book, “Shadow Magic: Turn your Fear Into Fuel and Create a Prosperous Coaching Business” shows readers how to overcome their personal self-sabotage and build a thriving career and business.
In this episode, I tell the story about my shadow self that infiltrated my world not too long ago. We talk about some other elements of Anna’s work, a bit of parenting, and there may be a few Star Wars references, too.
There’s a lot of great stuff in this episode, we had what we like to call a “badass” conversation, but it was productive!
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Anna: Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Download half of Anna’s bestselling book for free
- Buy Shadow Magic: Turn your Fear Into Fuel and Create a Prosperous Coaching Business
- Sign up for The Procrastination Course
- Related Conversation: Episode 332: Getting Productive With Astrology with Jill Blumenstock
- Related Blog Post: 6 Reasons Why You Fail to Reach Your Goals
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.