This week we are bringing this excellent episode with Josh Kaufman out of the vault.
He is the author of three bestselling books – including How to Fight a Hydra: Face Your Fears, Pursue Your Ambitions, and Become the Hero You Are Destined to Be. Josh’s research focuses on business, entrepreneurship, skill acquisition, productivity, creativity, applied psychology, and practical wisdom and he’s someone I’ve wanted to have on the show for a long time.
Josh and I carry on a conversation that revolves around the differences between How to Fight a Hydra and his previous books, the power of story (particularly fables and parables), why I never thought of Josh as a productivity expert yet he describes himself as such, and much more.
I had a fantastic time chatting with Josh and I enjoyed revisiting this conversation. I hope you do, too.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Josh: Website | Twitter
- Buy Josh’s book How to Fight a Hydra: Face Your Fears, Pursue Your Ambitions, and Become the Hero You Are Destined to Be
- See what Josh is doing now
- Check out The Legend of Bagger Vance by Steven Pressfield
- Related Conversation: Episode 238: How to Keep Going with Austin Kleon
- Related Blog Post: “No, Fear.”
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.