This week I had Robin Hills on the show to talk about resilience.
He’s the author of the Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace. He’s the director of EI4Change, a company specializing in training, coaching, and personal development focused on emotional intelligence, positive psychology, and neuroscience. He has over 35 years of business and commercial experience, as well as spoken keynotes.
We dive deep into what it really means to be resilient, what it isn’t, where the confusion may lie and how confusion can rear its ugly head. Robin busts some old myths and how emotions are an important factor.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Robin: Website | LinkedIn
- Check out his book Emotional Resilience in Business Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace
- Register for Robin’s EI4Change courses here
- Related Conversation: The Year of Fear with Kendra Wright
- Related Blog Post: Book Review: The Obstacle is The Way
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.