Todd Henry is returning for another productive conversation. He’s the author of several books, and an international speaker on creativity, productivity, and passion for work, as well as a coach for people and teams to help them generate brilliant ideas.
This week, we are discussing his latest book, The Daily Creative.
We talk about what it was like to put this book together, how you should go through the book, and then we take certain passages of the book and discuss them.. and it’s very likely that the Cincinnati Bengals come up.
It’s a fun and productive conversation that you don’t want to miss.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Todd: Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
- Buy Todd’s latest book: Daily Creative: A Practical Guide for Staying Prolific, Brilliant, and Healthy
- Listen to the Accidental Creative Podcast
- Check out The Daily Creative
- Join Mike’s TimeCrafting Trust community
- Watch this Quentin Tarantino video
- Related Conversation: Episode 340: Your Motivation Code with Todd Henry
- Related Blog Post: On Doing What Really Needs Doing
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.