It’s never fun to feel as if you’re stuck. But there might be some advantages to getting stuck that you may not see, especially when you’re actually in that state.
That’s where Britt Frank comes in.
Britt Frank is the author of The Science of Stuck. She is a therapist, teacher, speaker, and trauma specialist who is committed to dismantling the mental health myths that keep us feeling STUCK and SICK.
On this episode, she joined me for a discussion about dealing with “stuckness”. We also chat about the hidden benefits of staying stuck, Energy Management, and more about her work focusing on empowering people to understand the inner mechanisms of their brains and bodies.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Britt: Website | Instagram
- Buy Britt’s Book: The Science of Stuck
- Check out Daniel Coyle’s book: The Culture Playbook: 60 Highly Effective Actions to Help Your Group Succeed
- Related Conversation: Episode 420: Daniel Coyle talks about The Culture Playbook
- Related Blog Post: How to Get Unstuck: The Big Paper Exercise
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.