On this vault episode of the podcast, I bring back Patrick Rhone. He is an author and speaker who helps guide people to the balance and peace that comes through mindfulness, introspection, and truth. Patrick and I have lots of great conversations, and not all of them are recorded – so this was a treat to revisit.
This time around we focus on reading more (and better), mindfulness (and Patrick’s book “Mindfulness for Mere Mortals), and much more.
I always have a blast talking with Patrick. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I enjoyed putting it together.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Patrick: Website | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Buy Patrick’s book: Mindfulness for Mere Mortals
- Listen to David Wallace speech: This is Water
- Related Conversation: Intentions, Time, and Saying No with Patrick Rhone
- Related Blog Post: Doing Productive vs. Being Productive
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.