On this vault episode of the show, I am delighted to have two guests join me. First up is fellow Canadian, thought leader, and podcast host Dexter Guff, host of Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You (And You Can Be Too) and following his appearance, I speak with his alter ego, comedic performer Peter Oldring.
While Dexter and I discuss a lot of the usual lifehackery stuff, Peter and I dive deeper into what makes Dexter tick. We talk about how he and his colleagues Pat Kelly and Chris Kelly (no relation) came up with the idea of doing Dexter’s reaction the show has received so far, how the show is crafted every week, and where the show is headed.
This is a different kind of episode – and a little longer than usual – but it’s a fun one.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Dexter: Twitter | Instagram
- Connect with Peter: Twitter | Wikipedia
- Listen to Dexter’s Podcast: Dexter Guff is Smarter Than You (And You Can Be Too)
- Hear Peter Oldring on his podcast Dexter is Smarter Than You
- The Truth About Fake News | Peter Oldring | TEDxYYC | Youtube
- This is That with Pat Kelly and Peter Oldring | CBC Radio
- Related Conversation: Episode 274: Humor That Works with Andrew Tarvin
- Related Blog Post: How To Stop The Urgent Stuff From Overwhelming You
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
Spotify | Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.