This episode has been highly anticipated. Great guest. Great book. And a great conversation.
Brad Stulberg is a coach and speaker on sustainable performance and well-being. You may have read one of his many articles in The New York Times, Time Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, and many others! He has been helping people reach their full potential as an author and coach, and in this episode, we dive into one of his latest books – The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success that Feeds—Not Crushes—Your Soul
With rates of burnout and workplace resignations at an all-time high – Brad and I discuss why sustainable performance, building strong fundamentals, and practicing groundedness are as crucial as ever – and how patience ties it all together.
Brad even opens up about why he is never fully grounded. Want to know why? Listen and find out.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Brad: Website | Twitter
- Brad’s latest book: The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success that Feeds—Not Crushes—Your Soul
- Listen to Brad on the Rich Roll podcast here
- Checkout The Fundamentals with David Robinson(s)
- Related Conversation: Episode 367: Peak Performing Flow with Steven Kotler
- Related Blog Post: The Power of Bit by Bit Productivity
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.