Meetings suck, don’t they?
Fellow Canadian Cameron Herold wrote a book with that title. But he knows that they don’t have to suck.
During our discussion, Cameron shares with me why meetings don’t have to suck and how to keep them becoming something that sucks. We also talked about a variety of other things during our conversation because Cameron has covered a lot through his body of work.
He is the Founder of COO Alliance, a Coach to CEOs and COOs, Keynote Speaker, and author of 5 books. He has coached hundreds of companies in 28 countries, built two 100MM companies, and his Vivid Vision tool is being used globally by thousands of companies.
There’s a lot to unpack from our conversation – including the concepts of priority management and situational leadership. I trust you’ll enjoy this episode and learn a lot from Cameron. I know I did.
Want to support the show? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page.
There you will find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life.
Links Worth Exploring
- Connect with Cameron: Website | Instagram | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Cameron’s Books: Visit his Amazon Author Page
- Cameron’s podcast: The Second in Command Podcast
- Cameron’s course: Invest in Your Leaders
- Visit The COO Alliance: Click here
- Related Conversation: Episode 106: Brian Scudamore
- Related Blog Post: A Look at Productivity and Workflow “Versioning”
Want to support the podcast? Beyond checking out our sponsors, you can subscribe to the show wherever you listen to podcasts. Click on any of the links below to make that happen.
You can also click on this link to paste the podcast feed into your podcast app of choice.
Thanks again for listening to A Productive Conversation. See you later.