Find out how to move from survival to thriving with your business with economist-turned-entrepreneur John Meese.
John is on a personal mission to eradicate generational poverty by helping entrepreneurs create thriving businesses which is why he wrote ‘Survive and Thrive: How to Build a Profitable Business in Any Economy (Including This One)’. John is CEO of Cowork.Inc, Co-founder of Notable, and host of the Thrive School podcast.
It was great having John back on the show to discuss his latest book. We discussed how to embrace problems, strategies of growing a business, being around like-minded people, and the power of coworking spaces.
Want to support A Productive Conversation with Mike Vardy? Then take a look at our podcast sponsors page where you can find a variety of products and services designed to help you lead a more productive life. You can see all of our current sponsors – including the ones for this episode – here.
- His process of writing the book
- The profit-first mindset
- The theme of service throughout his research
- The five ways of growing a business
- Having the right people around you
- John’s coworking space
- Moving from the survival to the thriving state of your business
“As an entrepreneur, the world is counting on you to solve problems.“– John Meese
- Episode 336: Visibility Bias with John Meese
- Episode 239: Free to Focus with Michael Hyatt
- Episode 289: The Vision Driven Leader with Michael Hyatt
- Episode 388: Mike Michalowicz talks about Getting Different
- How WeWork Became WeBroke – John Meese
- Get Your ThriveScore
- John Meese’s LinkedIn
- Thrive School with John Meese
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)