It’s personal building the right process for your business. ClickUp expert and business coach Yvonne Heimann shares how choosing the right tool will shift your business.
From having been a German pub owner to now being a Californian business coach, Yvonne Heimann “sees systems everywhere”. I discovered her work on YouTube when I wanted to move over from Asana to ClickUp – and she massively helped me with this transition. Yvonne helps digital entrepreneurs increase profits and reclaim lost time by teaching how to implement proven processes, systems, using project management tools like ClickUp.
As you can tell from our conversation, Yvonne knows her stuff when it comes to simplifying systems and building processes. Listen to find out more about her ‘Daily Method of Operation’, building a successful YouTube channel, why ClickUp is her favorite tool, using visual flow charts – and what it was like being brought up near the Berlin wall.
- Be clear on your ‘Why’ and ‘What’
- Being a woman in the productivity industry
- How to find common values within your workflow
- Having patience with setting up your process
- Defining productivity across the US vs European culture
- Journaling and daily routines
- Tips on moving to a different project management tool
- Having a bigger picture with your process
“Look at the bigger picture, then drill down.“– Yvonne Heimann
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)