Hypnosis is a powerful way to reprogram how we think and feel. Erika Flint uncovers how being in the present moment boosts productivity.
Erika Flint is an award-winning hypnotist, best-selling author, speaker, and a co-host of the popular podcast series Hypnosis, Etc. She is the founder of Cascade Hypnosis Center in Bellingham, WA, and the creator of the Reprogram Your Weight system. I can’t wait to speak with Erika to learn more about how hypnosis can help you with your productivity.
Join our conversation as we discuss micro meditations, being in a flow state, her new book ‘Academy of Eternity: Unlock the Full Potential of Your Heart-Mind, Now and Forever’, and learning from a kid’s perspective.
- The common misconceptions with hypnosis
- Being productive by managing your inner state
- The ‘Heaven State’
- The power of incremental success
- The difference between hypnosis and meditation
- Where to start with hypnosis
- On neuro-linguistic programming
“Our internal state is our internal operating system.”– Erika Flint
- Episode 351: Eating Frogs with Brian Tracy
- Episode 203: The Evolution of Getting Things Done with David Allen
- Episode 332: Getting Productive With Astrology with Jill Blumenstock
- ‘Creative Quest’ by Questlove
- Episode 356: Get Out of Your Head with Ian Reed Kesler
- ‘The Prophet’ by Kahlil Gibran
- ‘Academy of Eternity’ by Erika Flint
Enjoy the show? Want to keep up with the podcast? You can subscribe to the podcast feed by clicking the “Share” button in the player above – and you can share it further using the same button as well. You can take things even one step further by rating and reviewing the show wherever you listen to podcasts. (FYI: I use Overcast on iOS.)